Anti-Aging and Wellness
Inside-Out Healthy – ANTI-AGING, IMMUNITY BOOSTING Wellness Program
This unique ANTI-AGING and IMMUNITY BOOSTING wellness program uses top-of-the-line, clinically tested, FDA approved, advanced pro healing modalities. Dr. Bo specializes in combining:
- Sonic Whole-Body Vibration with PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency) (10 minutes)
- Exercise with Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) (15 minutes)
- Red and Infrared Light Therapy / Photobiomodulation (aka Low Level Laser Bed) by TheraLight (10-minutes)
- Helps to turn back the "clock", diminish wrinkles and improve overall muscle tone, even fascial and pelvic floor muscles
- Increase energy levels and sense of happiness and well-being
- Helps restore health and boost immunity
- Accelerates recovery, lessens pain and inflammation
- Aides in osteoporosis prevention and management
- Boosts strength and athletic performance
Schedule your complimentary, free first session today!
Sonic Whole-Body Vibration by Sonic Life & Sonix Professional
SONIC WHOLE-BODY VIBRATIONS = PEMF + WBV= 2 in 1!
What is PEMF? Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field
- PEMF devices are used all over the world to accelerate healing and reduce discomfort.
- PEMF alkalizes the blood and improves blood flow and oxygen uptake.
- Only Sonic machines combine the power of PEMF and whole-body vibration therapy.
What is WBV?
- Originally Whole-Body Vibration was discovered about 50 years ago by space programs to prevent muscle and bone loss in the zero-gravity environment of space. Now it is used worldwide in health, fitness and spas, and athletic centers.
- Sonic Whole-Body Vibration offers passive exercise to all 100 trillion of the bodies' cells while facilitating oxygen uptake and stimulating lymphatic circulation. It does so by stimulating the stretch reflex, thus forcing the muscles to quickly contract and relax, up to 50 times per minute.
- Great results and little effort.
- Increase maximum strength by over 30% if combined with the existing weight training, training time can be shortened by 85%
Improvements offered by Sonic Whole-Body Vibration 10-minute sessions
- ACCELERATION OF WEIGHT LOSS
- LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE AND MICRO MASSAGE
- CELLULITE APPEARANCE
- STRENGTH TRAINING AND MUSCLE RECOVERY
- PELVIC FLOOR MUSCLE TONE ("KEGELS ")
- FACIAL MUSCLE TONE AND COLLAGEN PRODUCTION
- SECRETIONS OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE, HGH, IGF-1 AND TESTOSTERONE
- DECREASES STRESS HORMONE, CORTISOL
- BONE DENSITY AND MUSCLE MASS, AIDE IN PREVENTION OR TREATMENT OF OSTEOPOROSIS
- Benefits of Exercise with Oxygen Therapy, EWOT:
- Increases Oxygen Circulation in the Body (As per dr. von Adrenne, in the blood hypoxia, is possibly a leading cause of many cancers. During hypoxia, oxidative stress causes accelerated deterioration).
- Restores Blood Flow
- Increases the Production of ATP
- Spikes immunity
- Accelerates recovery from illness or injury
- Boosts energy
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Supports lung function/respiratory system
- Improve physical performance and recovery (used by Tiger Woods, Michael Phelps, Mario Lemieux, and many other athletes in the NBA and NFL).
- Improves vision
- Improves mental capacity/memory
- Reduces inflammation and swelling
- Assists in weight loss
- Promotes detoxification
- For those of you who wish to maintain and improve your health and well-being, athletic performance, recovery, slow down the aging process, and have more energy, EWOT is it!
- EWOT, exercise with oxygen therapy, is an inexpensive, more beneficial, and less risky oxygen delivery mode than a hyperbaric chamber. It only takes 15 minutes of cardio workout using HIT protocol (high-intensity training) while inhaling 90 to 95 percent pure oxygen via a comfortable mask to get amazing results!!!
- While there are many systems on the market, we use a Canadian system based on combining several oxygen condensers to achieve a flow of 24 or 36 L per minute, as well as a unique, patented mask responding to on-demand oxygen requirement. The oxygen generators take in room air, compress it, remove argon and nitrogen, producing 90-95 percent pure oxygen, which is more than four times the normal purity of room air, which is only around 21 percent of oxygen.
- According to famous research from 1960s, by Dr. Manfred von Ardenne, MD (of the Manfred Von Ardenne Research Institute in Dresden, Germany), who wrote the Oxygen Bible, a 400-page book entitled Oxygen Multistep Therapy, Dr. von Ardenne used over 500 medical references and scientific evidence-based on 10,000 studies to support the use of oxygen to improve cellular health. His research proved that breathing in higher levels of oxygen will work to improve the overall health of blood (where oxygen dissolved in plasma and binds to hemoglobin), all cells (tissues and organs) and microvessels, thus resulting in better circulation, less inflammation, and an increase in energy production via ATP. All this creates a cascading positive effect on the overall health and wellness of our bodies. That is why hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers have been used for several decades to support the recovery of specific injuries, non-healing wounds, and infections.
- Unfortunately, hyperbaric oxygen therapy chambers, HBOTs, are a passive modality where you only lie down or sit there for about an hour doing nothing. It is also incredibly expensive and requires a physician's prescription and monitoring, as there are risks involved. EWOT, however, when done right and only for about 15 minutes at a time, has no risks or side effects, as breathing higher levels of oxygen this way is considered safe and without the risk of oxygen toxicity.
- Exercise with oxygen, EWOT, takes these benefits to an even higher level. By raising our heart rate, as we exercise, we produce more CO2, therefore increasing partial pressure and forcing more oxygen into the distal tissues, thus getting better, faster, and safer oxygenation results, while having an added benefit of getting a cardio workout.
Theralight FIT Bed Photobiomodulation Therapy
RED LIGHT THERAPY aka PBMT - PHOTOBIOMODULATION THERAPY previously known as LLLT Low-Level Laser Therapy
HOW IT WORKS
Photobiomodulation therapy (PBMT), also known as LLLT (low-level laser therapy), is exposing the body to specific light colors to encourage the healing of wounds like tendons, nerves, muscles, and bones while reducing pain and inflammation. It is non-invasive, and there are no side effects. This is not a heat therapy nor does ablate (remove or destruct tissue). Healthy individuals see benefits like improved strength, faster recovery times, increased ATP, and less fatigue.
Why The TheraLight FIT?
Many Light Bed companies say they have the most powerful product on the market, but Theralight is a leader. No other Light Bed, Pod or Capsule offers short 10-minute sessions delivering 60 joules.TheraLight delivers 70mW/cm2, across 4 pulsed or continuous wavelengths, for optimal depth penetration from 10-5,000 Hz in 1Hz increments. Each of the four wavelengths' irradiance can be adjusted independently. An industry first. TheraLight delivers a rapid and dose-dependent therapy session that produces outcomes not previously realized with competing technologies.
FDA REGISTERED MEDICAL DEVICE
The TheraLight Full Body Wellness System Light Pod is registered with the FDA as a Class I General Wellness and Class II Medical Device.
Class I General Wellness intended uses of the TheraLight 360 Light Pod:
- Restore motion to joints
- Support redevelopment of muscles
- Work as an adjunct to obesity as a part of a healthy diet and exercise program.
Class II Medical Device intended uses of the TheraLight 360 Light Pod:
- Relax muscles and relieve muscle spasms
- Temporarily relieve minor joint and muscle aches, pain or stiffness
- Temporarily relieve minor stiffness and pain associated with arthritis
- Nerve pain
- Sleep disturbances
- Anxiety, Depression
- Spectacular ANTI AGING benefits with the reduction of oxidative stress
What about the research to back up these claims?
- 550 RCTs (Randomized Controlled Trials)
- 4000 laboratory studies
- 40+ new papers per month
[Increasing mental performance by multistep oxygen therapy. Computer-assisted measurements of information processing capacity, intelligence, short-term memory and further parameters of cerebral performance].